Your Ten Bucks! haha. It's Worth For you And Me, Haha.

Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

SAYA DI ANAK TIRIKAN...HAK SAYA DICABUL! PRIVASI SAYA DIPERKOSA!!!

Apa perasaan awak semua kalau berada dalam situasi saya.. kalau tak faham, dalam bahasa inggeris nye.. in my shoes, how would u feel to be in my shoes? 

yela... apa pandangan awak? awak ada saudara kandung yang kadangnya mengaku awak ni adik diorang dan kadangnya tidak. but most of the time, they didn't admit that you're their little sister/brother.. 

this is what i feel now. i have siblings that acted like i'm totally not part of their family but in meanwhile, they mean to you. they acted in front of your dad like they care about you but the truth is... they just wanna play with you so that they can caught u in trouble or mistakes...
it's not acceptable to me... when they managed to find about my boyfriend and they did report to my dad because they wanted and intended so that my dad get mad with me.. such **@&@)... whatever or whenever.. all of you can't replace me. i'm still the apple of his eye. bulltaik!

of course i know my dad will get mad with me.. but then... i can do it myself.. it's just not the right time yet.

heyy!!! if u think that you're my siblings,why don't u gimme a call to ask about me? care bout me,myself, my studies and all stuff that big brothers and big sister should and must do to their every little siblings? 

it's wasn't unfair and till now. still not unfair! i can manage myself,including my family especially mum..
she knows about this but she still looking for the right time to tell to my dad.

all of you, especially i dedicate here...
you don't need to buzz and busybody on my own probs.
i don't give a damn when she's smoking till now...
i don't give a damn when he dated with many women and women left him after being gold digger...
i don't give a damn when he didn't work and becomes gold digger to my dad..hoping for his money. this shouldn't happen.. you're big man.. you're grown up! shameless!

and...

i don't give a damn when u have nothing to work on and they picked u up to work there though u have nothing that qualified on your education to work on it...
i don't give a damn when you're penniless and you got married... hey, where did you find the money to marry the snobbish'est ever woman? inside dad's pocket is it?

it's just like you only sit and get the P**....

once again, just FUCK OFF! i don't need you guys.. you're hypocrite ever creatures in the world!

i didn't invite all of you to come and have fight with me..

i got my family especially mum,lil sis, dad and my special boyfriend. you're nothing to me anymore... i hate hypocrite!

pleaseee.... take this 5cents i got near the toilet bowl, and go awayyy! you got money now.. go and care your butt!


I <3 <3 <3 'EM
  • MY MUM
  • MY DAD
  • MY SIS
  • MY SPECIAL IN HEART, AHMAD SHAFIQ IZANI SAFI - I
p/s : SO PLEASE ALL OF YOU, FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE!
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN TO YOU ANYMORE. ANYWAY, IF U LIKE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME AGAIN OR MY FAMILY,MY MUM OR MY BOYFRIEND OR ANYBODY I LOVE,PLEASEE...
YOU'RE WELCOME TO DO THAT BUT PLEASEE... HERE THE MIRROR OF THE WORLD, LOOK INTO YOURSELF AND TELL ME WHAT U SEE AND WHAT I SAW!

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting!

LinkWithin. Lalala

Related Posts with Thumbnails